- This event has passed.
TMC Certificate Showcase
Friday, April 20, 2018, 12PM | Alumni Memorial Common Room (152 Langford)
The Theology, Medicine, and Culture Initiative at Duke Divinity School will hold a Certificate Showcase, highlighting the work of students completing the TMC Certificate.
No registration required. Lunch will be provided.
Presentations will include:
- “Reviving Disability in Isaiah 53” | Allyson Schlunegger, Master of Divinity
- “God, Addiction, and the Inner Conflict” | Bernadine Anthony, Master of Divinity
- “Assuming Chronic Pain, Carlson Sawyer” | Master of Divinity
- “Theopoetics in Integrative Healing” | Kelly Mitchell, Master of Divinity
- “Communalizing Trauma in 2 Samuel 1:17-27: A Model for Veteran Reintegration” | Amanda Nicol, Master of Divinity
- “Why Faithful Christian Hospitality for Healing Addiction must address Whiteness, Patriarchy, and Public Policy” | Christopher Boswell, Master of Divinity
- “Images of Jesus in Trauma and Recovery” | Michele Gourley, Master of Theological studies